Linking, Logos and Graphics
Thank you for Joining the Art Licensing International Affiliate Program
Thank you for choosing to join our scheme and refer potential customers from your site to ours.
Please choose one of the banner graphics below to add to your website. We recommend that you put the banner in a prominent place on your website ie. the homepage, to ensure maximum click through, therefore increasing the number of sales and ultimately the commission you will be paid for those sales.
Copy and paste the html code below the most relevant banner you would like to use for your website. Replace ‘username’ with the affiliate username which was in the affiliate confirmation email we sent to you.
Read our “how to find your affiliate link” help document here.
Product Hop Link
This link redirects to the merchant’s sales page for Licensing Art & Photography 101.
<a href=”https://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/gb.php?ii=1584819&cl=336942&c=ib&aff=YOURID” target=”ejejcsingle”>Click here to view more details</a>
Product Direct Link
This link creates a Buy Now button which you can place on your page to let buyers purchase Licensing Art & Photography 101 directly without visiting the merchant’s Web site.
<a href=”https://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/gb.php?ii=1584819&cl=336942&c=cart&ejc=2&aff=YOURID” class=”ec_ejc_thkbx” target=”ej_ejc”><img src=”https://www.e-junkie.com/ej/ej_buy_now.gif” border=”0″ alt=”Buy Now”></a>
Product Banner Link
This link creates a Banner which you can place on your page to let buyers purchase Licensing Art & Photography 101 directly without visiting the merchant’s Web site.
<a href=”https://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/gb.php?ii=1584819&cl=336942&c=cart&ejc=2&aff=YOURID” class=”ec_ejc_thkbx” target=”ej_ejc”><img src=”https://artlicensing101.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Banner-1-Art-Photography-Licensing.jpg” border=”0″ alt=”Buy Now”></a>
- Romero Britto earned around $12 million last year; Paul Brent’s retails sales were around $50 million. Anne Geddes, Rachel Hale, Susan Winget all have licensing programs which pull in substantial incomes each year. They do it through licensing! … Read on…
- Understanding the basic rules regarding copyright and what it means is essential. The ownership of copyright is how intellectual property rights come into existence. These rights are the key to creating additional income for the creator. Read On…
- Presentations should be prepared with the clients “needs” in mind. This sounds simple but it’s not as straight forward as it first appears. However, before you do anything you must understand the market sector you are aiming at. Read On…
- It’s amazing how many submissions are sent to publishers and manufacturers by artists who have given no thought whatsoever to the content of the work and the needs of the company receiving it. Read On…
- Every license needs to be some form of written agreement stating the precise terms you are granting to the Licensee (the Client). Read On…
- Successful artists have become good business owners and they control their own destinies by virtue of their grasp of how things work. Read On…
Around 90% of all the presentations I receive are either unsuitable, inappropriate for the market or do not have enough focus to attract a publisher or manufacturer. The aim of a private consultation is to evaluate your work in relation to the market you wish to enter and to give advice as to how you can make improvements to the work and/or which are the best avenues to pursue in the licensing arena. Read On…